Letting The Light In


The news has been taking me down for a long time now, and I'm tired of it. I'm going to make a change. The beginning for me was the Election 2000. I thought I could make a difference. And, then in 2004, I thought the same again. Justice does not appear to be a reality, and I was on an endless path of defeats. I have now thoroughly learned that it is "impossible" to have "balance" and "crap" in the same time and space! So I'm giving up the "crap"!

Jack Kornfield says, "If we set a long-term intention, it remains empowering no matter who wins a particular election, or what governments rise and fall." (I like that!)

"Do not worry about immediate results. More and more you must concentrate on the value, the rightness, the truth of the work itself." ~ Thomas Merton

I like that, too!