Admiration, Love, And Respect For A Great Man....Pope John Paul II


I was raised Catholic, but I must admit I'm one who never knew about this man's extraordinary life until he died last Saturday. And now, I suddenly find myself trying to learn all I can. Here was this humane and loving great man of peace, who wrote prolifically with endless wisdom and it appears that he may well go down in history as one of the world's greatest teachers. I want to learn more about his life and philosophy and what I can continue to learn from his teachings. This moving and sacred week that people from all over the world took part in is a testimony to his greatness.

"Social justice cannot be attained by violence. Violence kills what it intends to create." ~ Pope John Paul II

"There is one thing stronger than all the armies of the world and that is an idea whose time has come." ~ Victor Hugo