The Missing Link For Peace Is The Spiritual Earth



I have seen enough of the "World" to be able to make a conscientious choice to observe it and depict it from my own perspective. I choose to depict it as a Spiritual Earth and, therefore, seek messages that enhance and confirm this vision.

I have seen alcoholism, I have seen drug addiction, I have seen how diabetes can destroy a body until there is nothing left but death, I have seen a father and a brother come back from wars and how they handled the rest of their lives carrying with them what they had to do, I've been a child whose father was away for almost a year at a time...knowing he might never return, and with a faith that only a child could have...give him a little religious medal to carry in his pocket to keep him safe. Believing without seeing is so much easier for children...it is truly part of the grace of God. I have felt the confusion and pain of children of divorced parents, of children of alcoholic parents, I understand the feeling of abandonment whether a parent is present or not.

And, what are we most likely to hold onto in our worst moments..."something spiritual". Something spiritual to rid us of our addictions, something spiritual to rid us of the pain of our losses...something spiritual to simply make life better...

Please read more at my NEW! website:

www.spiritualearthcoalition.com

and my NEW! Blog:

www.spiritualearth.blogspot.com

My Hope 4 America Blog will continue as usual as well!