Knowing and accepting ourselves is very important. We need to be gentle with ourselves and realize that our health depends on our thoughts and lifestyle, because every action and thought that we have affects us both physically and spiritually. Taking care of our physical bodies by getting sufficient rest and good sleep, a good diet, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, and time outdoors in nature is essential to our true well-being. Many of us have more stress in our lives today, and we need to take a look at our priorities. As a sensitive person, I naturally seek out some tranquil solitude whenever I can. It helps me to recover my sense of organization and priorities. Whether we reel out in other directions once in a while or not, these things are still important so we don't go reeling out so far that we can no longer easily get back. I hope you find some time for solitude today.